Alan D. Lichtenstein
Alan established his own firm in Mount Kisco, New York in 1977 where the practice has consistently represented clients on sales, purchases and leasing of houses, condominiums and cooperatives. He has performed over 8,000 closings. Additionally, Alan has also represented many lending institutions. He is a problem solver and is also experienced in short sales, construction loans, purchases of foreclosed homes (REO’s) and commercial and residential leases.
Alan prides himself on the accessibility he establishes with his clients to communicate with him via telephone, e-mail or cell phone. He has an experienced support staff with over 21 years experience dedicated solely to real estate transactions. The office is conveniently located in Mount Kisco, New York and is handicap accessible.
- New York
- Southern and Eastern Districts of Federal Courts
- United States Supreme Court
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & ACTIVITIES
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Westchester County Bar Association
- Mount Kisco Town Attorney, 1979 – 1981
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- AV rated with Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating
- SUNY Buffalo, J.D., 1976
- SUNY Albany, B.S., Magna Cum Laude, 1973